Please adhere to the following guidelines in order to have the best chance of your wedding being published.
Featured Wedding Criteria:
- Wedding should have taken place after June 1st, 2016.
- We look for uniqueness, fashion-forward style, high quality vendors used, inspirational décor and details.
- The final mixture of weddings chosen will showcase a variety of vendors, venues, ethnicities, cultures, sexual orientation, themes and style within the featured weddings section.
PRINT Submission DEADLINE: October 15th, 2017
Deadline extended through November 1st for Ceremony advertising wedding professionals and their wedded couples.
- Submit MINIMUM 35 images and MAXIMUM 75 images per feature submission.
- HIGH-RES JPG Images via Dropbox.
- NO TIFs Please!!
- Web links will NOT be viewed.
- Images must be minimum 300ppi at 8" x 10"
- Images must be final, high-res, color corrected and print-ready as you will NOT be notified of images chosen for use, nor have the opportunity to re-touch previously submitted photos.
- Please review featured weddings in current Ceremony issues to submit images that reflect our editorial style.
- Submissions should include (if applicable) but are not limited to: Full shots of couple (both horizontal and vertical a must), ceremony, reception and table décor, flowers, bouquets, details, bridesmaids, cake, stationery, food, limo, flower girls, groomsmen, cultural details.
- Color and black & white images are accepted; a variety of horizontal and vertical images preferred.
- Images submitted for print must NOT be watermarked. Any images with logo watermarks will not be reviewed or considered for print and will be discarded.
- Submitter may include watermarked images in addition to the unmarked images, if submitting for blog consideration in addition to print.
- Please label your Dropbox folder and EACH photo with Photographer Company Name and Couple’s First Names (ABC Photo_Jane_Joe)
- Submit the online Wedding Submissions Form below
- Send wedding images using our Dropbox Upload Link
Weddings Selected For PRINT Publication:
- Couples chosen for print features will be contacted by December 15th, 2017.
- Due to the large number of wedding submissions, we regret that we are not able to respond to all submissions.
- Ceremony requires exclusive publishing rights and chosen weddings must not be published in any other magazine.
- ALL submitters MUST obtain permission from the photographer and couple, and Ceremony editors will take submissions as evidence of obtained permission for Ceremony to publish the submitted wedding in any of its editions, or blog if applicable per the questionnaire below.
- All weddings chosen for print will also appear in the online/digital versions of Ceremony Magazine, and may also appear on Ceremony's blog and social media channels.
- Ceremony maintains complete and final editorial control over which weddings are published, which photos are used and which vendors are mentioned in the feature credits.
- Images used will receive credit with photographer's company name.
- Ceremony reserves the right to alter photographs (crop, change to B&W, retouch).
- Submitted materials will not be returned.
- In order to obtain copies of Ceremony Magazines, they may be purchased for $8.95 at many periodical stands, including most Barnes & Nobles or they may be ordered for $13.00 online
- Couples chosen for print features will have the opportunity to purchase the magazines for a reduced rate of only $6.00/magazine including tax, shipping and handling. Couples will be notified with discounted ordering information via email in January.
Wedding Submissions Form
***Please do not press “enter/return” on your keyboard until you are ready to submit the form. If you do hit the enter key by mistake the form will automatically submit before you are finished! If this happens please just continue where you left off on a new form but just reenter your name and email at the top.
***Before you submit the form it is a good idea to either copy and paste the form and all the info you just entered into a blank document or do screenshots of the form just in case the form doesn't submit for a technical reason and all the data you just entered is deleted. If this happens you do not need to redo the form, just email your screenshots or copy/paste backup of the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE REFRESH THIS PAGE BEFORE STARTING THIS FORM *AND* COPY/PASTE THE FORM AND ALL THE DATA YOU ENTERED INTO A BLANK DOCUMENT BEFORE SUBMITTING THE FORM (in case something goes wrong).