Please adhere to the following guidelines in order to have a greater chance of your wedding being published.
Featured Wedding Criteria:
- Wedding should have taken place after June 1st, 2016.
- Ceremony publishes wedding features based on:
- Uniqueness, fashion-forward style and sophistication
- High quality vendors used
- Beautiful décor and details from which new brides can draw inspiration
- Showcasing a variety of vendors, venues, ethnicities, cultures, themes and style within the featured weddings section
- Submit MINIMUM 35 images and MAXIMUM 75 images per feature submission.
- JPG Images via Dropbox.
- NO TIFs Please!! Web links will NOT be viewed.
- We also accept blog submissions via Two Bright Lights
- Images must be minimum 1000 pixels wide.
- Color and black & white images are accepted; a variety of horizontal and vertical images preferred.
- Images may include one small watermarked logo.
- Please label your folder (on disc, FTP or Dropbox) with Photographer Company Name and Couple’s Last Names (ABC Photo_Smith_Jones)
- Submit the Wedding Submissions Form below (Vendor Info, Reader Profile, Editorial Questions)
Weddings Selected For BLOG:
- Submitter will receive email notification once the wedding posts.
- Due to the large number of wedding submissions, we regret that we are not able to respond to all submissions not chosen.
- Ceremony requires exclusive publishing rights and chosen weddings must not be published in any other magazine or wedding blog.
- ALL submitters must obtain permission from the photographer and couple, and Ceremony editors will take submissions as evidence of obtained permission for Ceremony to publish the submitted images in any of its entities.
- Ceremony maintains complete and final editorial control over which weddings are published, which photos are used and which vendors are mentioned in the feature credits. Please include as much accurate vendor information as possible, as Ceremony reserves the right to not alter the vendor credits once published.
- Images used will receive credit with photographer's company name.
- Ceremony reserves the right to alter photographs (crop, change to B&W, retouch).
Wedding Submissions Form
PLEASE READ: THIS IS A LONG FORM. PLEASE DO NOT PRESS “ENTER/RETURN” UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT THE FORM. IF YOU DO HIT THE ENTER KEY THE FORM WILL AUTOMATICALLY SUBMIT BEFORE YOU ARE FINISHED! IF THIS HAPPENS PLEASE JUST CONTINUE WHERE YOU LEFT OFF BUT REENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL AT THE TOP.