Thank you for sharing with us! Please adhere to the following guidelines for photo shoot feature consideration.
Photo Shoot Types
We accept and feature many types of photo shoots, including but not limited to: Engagement, Boudoir, Day-After, Anniversary, Tabletop, Invitation, Cakes, Candy Tables, Bridal Fashion, Bouquets, Anything Wedding Related!
Photo Shoot Style
We look for VARIETY!!!! We like contemporary, vintage, over-the-top, beach, green, simplicity, colorful, rustic, cultural…all photo shoots with impeccable style. If your shoot has the “it” factor, we would love to see it!
- MINIMUM 35 images and MAXIMUM 75 images per feature submission
- We only accept JPG images. Send JPG images via DropBox. Please Email Us for instructions.
- JPG images should be highest resolution available for print if submitting for Ceremony Magazine. JPG images should be minimum 540 pixels wide for Ceremony Blog. No TIFs please. Do not email photos! Web links will not be viewed.
- Send a variety of horizontal and vertical images.
- Images discreetly watermarked with photographer’s logo are accepted for Ceremony Blog.
- Images watermarked with any logos or text whatsoever will not be accepted for print consideration and will be deleted from our system.
- Please send only final, retouched beautiful images that you want to see published!
- We also accept images for Ceremony Magazine Blog via Two Bright Lights.
- The deadline for the 2016 print editions of Ceremony Magazine is October 1st.
- Photo shoot submissions are accepted for Ceremony Blog year-round.
Permission & Exclusivity
- ALL submitters must receive permission from the photographer, and Ceremony editors will take all submissions as evidence of obtained permission to publish the submitted photo shoot in Ceremony Magazine and/or Ceremony Blog.
- Ceremony requires exclusivity and photo shoots chosen for Ceremony Magazine and/or Ceremony Blog must not be featured elsewhere. If you are not the photographer, please be sure the photographer has not/does not submit the shoot elsewhere.
- Please be sure to include all contributing vendors, along with URLs (and double-check spelling!), on your submission to help ensure accuracy.
- Submitters whose photo shoots are chosen for Ceremony Blog will be contacted when the feature posts.
- Submitters whose photo shoots are chosen for Ceremony Magazine 2016 print editions will be contacted by December 31st 2013.
- Ceremony maintains editorial rights regarding photo shoots featured, submitted photos chosen and vendor credits.
- All photographers and select vendors will receive an editorial credit.
- Ceremony reserves the right to alter photographs (crop, change to B&W, retouch for optimum quality).
- Due to the large number of submissions, we regret that we are not able to respond to all submissions.
- Any submitted materials will not be returned.
- Due to limited space in print publications, first rights for photo shoots are granted to Ceremony Magazine advertisers.
The submitter's name.
The submitter's email address
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY